Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Driver's door handle
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
pollux83
I'm a newcomer to the forum, and the owner of a new Logan. When the weather is hot (and mainly when the sun is shining on the driver's door) the inside door handle fails to open the door. The outside handle works fine.
I suspect that it's just a matter of the control rod inside the door expanding just to the point where the lock fails to operate, and maybe an extra bend in the rod would solve it.
But before messing about with it (or going through the hassle of getting it looked at under warranty - as it's intermittent it would probably work fine when the garage checks it!), has anyone on the forum had similar problems?
einstein1984
I haven't heard of such a concern.
rotproof
In Ukraine nobody had ever had such problems.
I think you should go to authorized service. Maybe you've broken internal handle.
CriSTI68
inside handle is operated by a rod which has escaped, it need to be put back by removing the inside handle (connected with only 1 screw) and there you will see that rod wich you will have to put it back in the handle mechanism (one hole with a rubber gasket), mount back the handle and problem solved, that problem also ocured at my car to, but fixed quik smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.