Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Help to find a Dacia Sport
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
Sam Glover
Hello!

I would like to become the only Dacia Sport owner in the UK.

Sadly, my attempts to find a car have been utterly unsuccessful. Even going to Romania and trying to ask around didn't work, probably mostly due to my appalling grasp of the language.

I was wondering if anyone might be able to offer advice, or knows of anyone who can help? Ideally I'd like to find a late long-door model in good enough condition to drive back to the UK. But if this isn't possible, I have a car transporter and am more than happy to travel anywhere in Europe.

The car will be beautifully restored and very well looked after. It'll also achieve fame in the UK's best-selling oldtimer magazine - I write for them.

Any help will be very gratefully received.

Best wishes from England,

Sam

2 Nov 2010, 16:05:
I forgot to mention, my e-mail address is: sam@samgloverlimited.com

Cheers,

Sam
riderontornadoes
hi. im dragos. i wrote you an email.
TheGreatBabanu
Sam, all you have to do is to be patience and you'll find the right one. Last summer I sold one in France, who is also the only one in France.
Dont send money in advance for your car. Never.
If you want this :
''Ideally I'd like to find a late long-door model in good enough condition to drive back to the UK.''
it will be at least 1.000-1500 €.
Look how my car looked when I sold it.
[attachmentid=1627679012]
[attachmentid=1627679013]
Filip
Try to write to this user. smile.gif

http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showuser=40402
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.