Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Witam! Pytanie z Polski :)
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Other Dacia Models
queckooth
Hi!

My name is Micha³, im from Poland. Our languages have some in common but its better to everyone if i will be writing in english smile.gif

Just recently became a Dacia 1310p owner, such a fun rare car in my region. Many loughs just driving with my friends. This is a photo of my car (wheels are photoshopped on the picture, but thats the way they're painted right now + chrome caps)
user posted image

But i have a question - what is the orginal bolt spacing of 3 spoke wheels?
Just curious if i want to change the rims.

And right now i'm working on the brakes. The rear adjustment just locked itself, anyone had the same problem?
krapcarasu
try to use a difrent term for ' bolt spacing' or draw it.
About the 'rear adjustment ' i asume you talk about the auto adjustment of the break shoes. The sistem is crap, adjust them manualy
queckooth
The bolt spacing - size of the wheel measured by amount of space in the circular shape between the bolts. In real it looks like 4x100, 5x108, 6x114 - number of bolts x spacing
PICTURE
user posted image

And by the rear adjustment i mean the 2 10mm square bolts behind the rear discs of the break shoes. How can i manually adjust them in other way? Im trying to replace the whole set of brakes (brake shoes + brake cylinders + brake pads) but i can't move the adjustment.

krapcarasu
I will measure tomorow the spacing.
I asumed wrong,that type dosen't have auto adjustment of the shoes, you have the small drum type, wich I'm not familiar with ,

eu inteleg ca vrea sa schimbe sabotii si cilindrii spate dar e blocat ceva
deceneu32
Nice car!Funny!! smile.gif
dizzy
As far as I know, the PCD is 3x150mm.
queckooth
Hello guys once again, I'm back.

Unfortunately my Dacia's front brakes broke and I cannot find parts I need in Poland - I need new front brake pistons - can You help me find any shop in Romania that can send parts to Poland?

I would like to drive it on the summer.

Thanks in advance guys!
Micha³
maho
Hi,
This guy might be able to help you, he is familiar with polish friends ... or even your fellows from Poland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBZBBgPHHg8#t=399
Drum Bun !
You will have to fix (remove rust) or change the brake pistons, but also the rubber gaskets.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.