Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Blinkers - Side light signals problem
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
salamat
Hi , My Name is Mr.Salamat & I'm from Iran, I just bought a new Logan car { we name it in Iran Tondar 90}

every thing until now is fine but I notice one problem

the left & right side turn signals work at the same time when I use the right or left signals

this issue bother me alot in spite of it's appear only infront f my eyes in the dash board but the actual light signals does work fine.

to explain the problem in a better way I mean that the two arrows in the dash board both working in the same time if I turn left or right !!!!!

I try with the fuse box inside the car but every thing is ok

what could be the problem and how to fix it ?

hhgttg69
try the flasher can first , or maybe try another indicator switch?

other than that no idea
salamat
Thank you so much for your kind reply........

I'm not sure I tryed to check but there is no map or information to check which is for the flasher or the blinker........

I hope if you can explain me more
klaus
there is only 1 led for signal light in dashboard, not 2, so it cannot blink different for right or left.
so is no problem, it's a "feature"
Even there is one exit from UCH (unite controle habitacle) for signal light on dashbord, not two as there are on other cars.
salamat
Dear klaus

Thnx alot for your reply

What a GOOOOOD feature !!!!!!

is adding another LED will cost them so much ???

very strang thing
ionik_e4
Our iranian friend,Dacia Logan,like Klaus said,have one led in the dashboard, a common signal,and what do you want is,probably,a dashboard signal like Dacia Solenza have..look at the pictures bellow:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.