Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel level sensor for 1310
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Other Dacia Models
samson44
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for fuel level sensor for '91 Dacia 1310.
Here in Poland i have found only one brand new sensor... but
when i recived i found out it will not fit. My old one was for two cables and
new one must be for newer model - with only one connecting cable.

Can anyone help me finding right one fuel level sensor?
bucatzel
I guess this is the one you're looking for.

http://www.bestautovest.ro/sonda-benzina-cu-fir-1310.html

I'm not sure if they ship internationally, but it's worth trying.

Anyway, usually what goes wrong with these sensors is the floating element, which you can switch quite easily between the old sensor and the new one, and keep on using the old one.
samson44
Thanks man, just made order - they ship worldwide wink.gif
btw - this shop is great,everything in one place
samson44
Hi Guys,

Just got new fuel level sensor from Bestautovest.ro. I've put this in fuel tank, connected two wires and... nothing. Only low fuel level beam is lighting (fuel in tank about 3/4 full). Any ideas?
user123
QUOTE(samson44 @ 15 May 2012, 19:57)
.... Only low fuel level beam is lighting (fuel in tank about 3/4 full). Any ideas?

Well.....if the tank is 3/4 full than you can check the floater to see if it`s broken; if it is, when you`ll get it out of your fuel tank you`ll see that its heavy, maybe some gasoline will drip from it too....otherwise, i doubt it`s the floater lever but hell, who knows....
Down here its pretty usual to get broken parts ......hope yours isnt really broken ; best of luck and keep us informed on what you find out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.