Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A sister...
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
mccoy
I`m wondering... huh.gif
drakool21
hmmm....i don't think so smile.gif the suzuki liana was launched sometime in early 2004 if i'm not mistaking...also, there's no relation between renault and suzuki (not to my knowledge anyway) i admit there's a bit of a resemblence between the liana and the logan from a design point of view, but it only consists of the stance of the car...it looks a bit short and stuby...otherwise the lines of the liana are more fluid, also it looks a bit shorter and taller...the pillars also differ, and it seems lower to the ground than the logan...
My Berlina
also the steering wheel is on the right.
mccoy
I believe it`s usual Downunder cool.gif
Not absolutely sure but I think I `ve read somewhere that is `new ` Liana from this year, doesn`t matter.
I was a little surprised with such similarity, from my viewpoint it is same `body`, same `eyes`, there are slight differences in lines and,of course,rear-view mirrors
really differ.I agree there are no known relations between Renault & Suzuki ( unless decent amount of industrial espionage ), but…
To tell you the truth pics No 4 & 5 represent american twin-brother called Aerio wink.gif

Haven`t been `am Main`, I spent some of my precious time playing …standing by PC.
Hope you`d like it.
-Scorpio-
sometime, when you want to obtain same result, you find same way. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.