Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
fmohiy
hi all. i'm thinking about buying a logan when it arrives to egypt in january. i have some questions about the car:
1-how good is the air conditioning? is it cold enugh in hot weather? is the fan storng? how about the back occupants, do they feel the A/C quickly or is it weaker in the back?

2-how cheap/expensive is the car in your country relative to a second hand car? i'm thinking about buying a used fiat tempra instead, what do u think? is it as expensive as a 2000 toyota corolla for example in your country?

3-is the back bumper high and strong enough to withstand cars hitting you from the back at low speeds, as in slow traffic?

4-after buying the car, do u feel you would have been better of buying a used japanese or korean car from year 2000 or later?

i feel this car has great potential and i feel it is gonna be the next mainstream car here in egypt ( currently this title is shared between the daweoo lanos and the fiat/tofas sahin)

please reply, thanks smile.gif
Manuel
Hi and welcome to the club:)

1. Air conditioning is good enough. We have here in the summer temperatures between 25 and 35 Celsius degrees and the AC handle it. The back occupants feel it too. I keep the button at the second level and there are no problems.
2. In our country, the price is comparable with a 2001 Volkswagen Golf or a 2002 Ford Focus smile.gif
3. The back bumper is high and strong smile.gif
4. No!

Good luck!
Boris
In my opinion,

1. The AC is good enough, we have really hot summers, specially in the south. 35°C is expected, 40°C is no suprise.
2. I don't know the prices for the second hand cars
3. I think the bumper is strong enough, no personal expirience so far smile.gif
4. This is a better choice, I don't like second hand cars.

111.gif
Ake
1.) A/C is OK
2.) Highest model LOGAN AMBITION - 1.6L, A?C, ABS, CD, electrical windows and mirrors, etc... about same price with 50-70.000 km Toyota Corolla 2001-2002 = between 8000-9000 euro
3.) yesterday somebody "kicked my but" at about 10km/h. Nothing happend.
4.) No. But I am feeling bad because I have not enough money to buy a new Corolla smile.gif
MoneyTalks
Sorry guys I had to delete all off topic around here. The question is quite simple and is regarding to buy a Logan, NOT ancold Passat or something else.

So please stay on topic.
My Berlina
you should definetly buy a Logan over a second-hand car. (in my opinion)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.