Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dacia Lodgy luggage compartment light
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
magnuken
Hi,

In all Dacia Lodgy manuals and brochyres they say that there is a Luggage compartment light. But in my new Lodgy (dCi 110 7p Laureate) there is any such light!
roland
You are wrong, on Dacia's site when you check for the features based on the engine, you can see that there is a light for 110dci 5 places, but there is no light for 110dci 7 places.

Please see below:

http://www.dacia.ro/modele-si-preturi/lodg...add=VEC133_ROUM

Is the "Iluminare portbagaj" feature.
magnuken
QUOTE(magnuken @ 10 Oct 2013, 20:19)
Hi,

In all Dacia Lodgy manuals and brochyres they say that there is a Luggage compartment light. But in my new Lodgy (dCi 110 7p Laureate) there is any such light!

QUOTE(roland @ 16 Oct 2013, 15:34)
You are wrong, on Dacia's site when you check for the features based on the engine, you can see that there is a light for 110dci 5 places, but there is no light for 110dci 7 places.

Please see below:

http://www.dacia.ro/modele-si-preturi/lodg...add=VEC133_ROUM

Is the "Iluminare portbagaj" feature.

Thanks for information, you are right! There should not be any luggage compartment for 110dci 7 places model. Still I wonder why not?
voicamic
You will probably find a second ceiling lamp above the 3rd seats row of the 7 seats version, which also serves as trunk light when the 3rd row seats are folded. The 5 seats version doesn't have this second ceiling lamp.
magnuken
"You will probably find a second ceiling lamp above the 3rd seats row of the 7 seats version, which also serves as trunk light when the 3rd row seats are folded. The 5 seats version doesn't have this second ceiling lamp. "

yes, i have this second ceiling lamp but above the 2rd seats row. So it will not serve as a trunk light.

But the problem was not big, I bought two battery driven cheap led lamps with motion detectors that I fested to the sides of the trunk compartment!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.