Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What is the situation with Menavrus developers?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
magnuken
Hi,

I have bought and installed the superb alternative firmware Menavrus to Medianav in my Dacia Lodgy car in the beginning of 2013.

Now I have some problems with this Menavrus and have tried to contact the firm Menavrus since august 2014. But they don´t any more have any Internet site and also their email adresses are not any more valid or they don´t answer to any questions.

Please, if anybody knows how to contact Menavrus people (developers or sellers) please tell me!

Thanks,
Kentsu

Finland
torquemada
Hi, what problems do you have?
magnuken
Hi,

I want to upgrade the original MediaNav maps and IGO program by th Internet service "MediaNav Toolbox". But that can not be done while Menavrus is installed! I should temporarly return to the original software!

But unfortunately I do not have this original MediaNav software any more. So I would be very pleased if somebody could explain where to find it and how to update it to my Dacia Lodgy MediaNav equippment?

Best regards
Kenneth, Finland
torquemada
The latest original firmware for Medianav is 4.0.3
The latest Menavrus version is 4.0.1.4, and in this version you can add maps to the original igo, without licences. Check your PM.
magnuken
I checked my PM and thanks for the email address. I have also earlier asked for support from this email-address you gave but it has never answered!

But, I will try again.
magnuken
Hi,

Does anybody have a fuctioning emai or Internet address to the developers (or sellers) of Menavrus alternative firmware for Dacia MediaNav?
magnuken
Hi,

I am still strugling with this Menavrus to Medianav conversion! The problem is that I can not find anywhere the original Medianav programs 4.0.2 or 4.0.3.

Does anyone know where to download this?

Also I have not get any answer to my questions from Menavrus site, email adubniy@mail.ru.

Best regards
Kenneth, Finland
neumann
terve, looks like original medianav can be downloaded from here:
https://dacia.naviextras.com/shop/portal/deviceSelect

or direct:
https://dacia.naviextras.com/shop/to/OS_warning
torquemada
He needs fw 4.0.2 or 4.0.3 not the 2.1.0 posted on dacia.naviextras (allmost everybody knows about it).
magnuken
QUOTE(torquemada @ 10 Mar 2015, 09:01)
He needs fw 4.0.2 or 4.0.3 not the 2.1.0 posted on dacia.naviextras  (allmost everybody knows about it).

Hi there!

Because i am now selling my Dacia Lodgy car with Medianav/Menavrus navigator i wanted to restore its navigator to its original state.

First i tried to install the newest MediaNav 4.03 firmware. The installation went ok thru the three stages. But after the installation after rebooting the Medianav Radio and Navigator where totally dark - no sign of life in the device!!!

Then I tried the MediaNav version 4.02 firmware from an other USB-stick. And luckily this succeeded and my Dacia Medinav reverted to its original somewhat very elementary Medianav functionality!

Now I can sell my Dacia without any conscience of pain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.