Full Version: colour
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
loganek from CZECH REPUBLIK
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

www.dacialogan.unas.cz/LAK.mpg

my problem is colour ! IŽam from czech rebublik, disallowance of a claim complaint RENAULT colour is boil !! crinkly

hi loganek from czech republic IŽam web http://dacialogan.unas.cz
SUPERCAR
For your ploblem send a e-mail to this adress with some pictures atach:

vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com
Como
Poor paint quality seems to be a major issue for Dacia. This has been seen in Romania already, so I am actually surprised this broke so late in other countries.

First thing you need to do is find out what could be a favorable resolution according to the customer protection laws in the Czech Republic. You may need to pay a visit to a lawyer for that. (In Romania, having the whole car repainted for free is the best one could get.)

Once you know what you want to get, push for getting it. Go to the Dacia/Renault dealer or service and ask them for explanations with respect to the paint damage on your car. At this point, Dacia should have the car examined and write a document that accepts the manufacturer's fault. If this does not happen, threaten them to make the story public. Write e-mails to "vocea.clientului@daciagroup.com" to complain and threaten again to make the story public; also mention that you might sue them in accordance with customer protections laws (if the law covers that).

If they still refuse, then try making the story public: write e-mails and send pictures to newspapers and televisions. Do mention Renault a lot (presumably nobody cares about Dacia over there, but Renault cares about their name). If still nothing happens, then sue.
xtraya
hm, i had a same problem on some places, just a few dots , i will make a fotos
DenNy
[QUOTE]www.dacialogan.unas.cz/LAK.mpg
my problem is colour ! IŽam from czech rebublik, disallowance of a claim complaint RENAULT colour is boil !! crinkly

hi loganek from czech republic IŽam web http://dacialogan.unas.cz

[/quote][/QUOTE]

How is this possibile? You get a new Logan with this damages on colour? blink.gif
You shuld not take it with that damages.....
DigitalScribe
I have the same color on my Logan. It's been almost 3 weeks since it stays there... in plain sight without moving it or washing it (Gotta get the permanent number plates and I was robed of my IDs and... a long story. Next week I'm out with the car on the roads) and the paint it's still there... No problems with the paint that I have noticed so far.

If these problems were right from the start you shouldn't have taken it from the dealer. If the problems occured later on, then you should make a complaint and have an official expert look at the paint and go up in arms with the dealer/producer.
mccoy
Is it necessary for pictures to be so big ?
I`ve got only 17- inch monitor wink.gif
As for the paaaint - my sympathy, but do make the official claim excl.gif
DenNy
If these problems were right from the start you shouldn't have taken it from the dealer.

Right..but I think that there is something quiet strange...... unsure.gif
Boris
QUOTE(DenNy @ 4 Nov 2005, 23:27)
Right..but I think that there is something quiet strange...... unsure.gif

In theory you should look every square cm of the car before signing and taking it from the dealer, but it my case it was raining like hell outside and the car was in in front of the dealership waiting fom me. I did not inspect every cm of paint on the car.

I have no problems, but theoretically I could have found some the next day.

There's no chance you can get paint like that from scratches or something like that.

P.S. Could Loganek or some of the administrators reduce the size of those photos, or should I install BitTorent?
DigitalScribe
Try the Opera browser with the ZOOM functions that it has (keep CTRL pressed and then roll the scroll on the mouse). Also you can use the numbers (1, 2, 3, ...) to access some of the functions of the browser. It's very handy in situations like this.
loganek from CZECH REPUBLIK
Please I don't know how corrections big picture ! Thank you
Is small but isn't see !
mccoy
QUOTE(DigitalScribe @ 5 Nov 2005, 11:28)
Try the Opera browser with the ZOOM functions...

Or Mozilla Firefox with extension zoomFox 090.gif

ga!nusha
There was a problem with the paint job but now it's over(since august).... the problem is well known in romainan forum... at red and green colours...
it seems that dried bird shit happy.gif (sorry for this) reacts to with the paint and the result is....
From seagulls and pigeons laugh.gif and other small birdies wacko.gif
DenNy
QUOTE(ga!nusha @ 7 Nov 2005, 10:30)
There was a problem with the paint job but now it's over(since august).... the problem is well known in romainan forum... at red and green colours...
it seems that dried bird shit  happy.gif (sorry for this) reacts to with the paint and the result is....
From seagulls and pigeons  laugh.gif and other small birdies  wacko.gif

Bevare the birds my friends biggrin.gif

13nov
If you want to avoid possible paint problems, choose only metallic paint. The red (passion) and navy blue are most likely to be affected by birds excrements and it is quite notorious here in Romania that these two colours are risky. So if you like to buy a Logan don't choose these colours, if you already bought it with one of these two paints, stay away from bird shit.
ga!nusha
and try to avoid washing your car in the first couple of weeks...(this is something everybody should do)
My Berlina
QUOTE(ga!nusha @ 11 Nov 2005, 08:10)
and try to avoid washing your car in the first couple of weeks...(this is something everybody should do)

Also try to wax your car monthly, to prevent such things from happening and to prevent them from getting worse.
ga!nusha
QUOTE(My Berlina @ 11 Nov 2005, 20:10)
Also try to wax your car monthly, to prevent such things from happening and to prevent them from getting worse.

i think that you should avoid this too... at the begining....
Boris
QUOTE(ga!nusha @ 11 Nov 2005, 15:10)

Why?
ga!nusha
because at a brand new car(logan) the paint is not fully dried....and if you apply presure to it you might damage it.
13nov
I don't really believe the thing with "the paint not dry". If you consider the fact that from the moment when the car is manufactured untill it reaches the client, an average of 2 weeks pass, then it is unlikely to have "fresh" paint on a 2 week-old car.
dras
QUOTE(13nov @ 15 Nov 2005, 11:47)
I don't really believe the thing with "the paint not dry".  If you consider the fact that from the moment when the car is manufactured untill it reaches the client, an average of 2 weeks pass, then it is unlikely to have "fresh" paint on a 2 week-old car.

Besides that, whean delaing with metallic paind, the paint is being "coocked", so the fresh paint remark is no longer valid.
ga!nusha
smile.gif you got it wrong... not wet paint... not as if it is painted and 10 minutes later it's sold...
DenNy
I have passion red colour, and an owl or some kind of very big shitty bird
022.gif left its shit on hood. There it was I think one day, until I wash it. There are no left signs of damage....
My Berlina
QUOTE(DenNy @ 17 Nov 2005, 03:25)
There it was I think one day, until I wash  it.

Yeah, it's a good idea to wash any bird droppings, or other stainable material, off right away. wink.gif
DenNy
QUOTE(My Berlina @ 19 Nov 2005, 21:16)
Yeah, it's a good idea to wash any bird droppings, or other stainable material, off right away. wink.gif

Right, this is also written in warranty documentation for color on Logan.
mccoy
I wonder if anyone has received dirty car from a dealer biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.