Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: speedometer stops , goes to 0 km/h and so on
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Dick Put
My Logan 1.4 MPI Laureat is at ~10600 km and I lately noticed very annoying problem. In drive, kilometer stops to count driven kilometers, and speedometer goes to 0km/h even if I drive 20 or 60 or 120 km/h. Then later is "switchs on" and count and then "switch off" and so on... Did someone experience same or similar problem? Is this a defect sensor? Where do I find this on the gearbox?
Is this in the front side or the backside of the engine when I stand in front of my car?
Is there a manual to replace it, is it easy to do by me?
Perhaps a picture or photo of the location?
bygy007
help you ? https://youtu.be/yRt6Z-559Cw
Dick Put
Some, not the same engine or car i think.
Thanks anyway

Dick

1 Oct 2016, 22:57:
Is there the same for the DAcia 1.4?
bygy007
it is logan 1,6 16 v, positioning sensor is motor should be the same, the sensor of 3-wire
+ 12V
signal
grownd

the signal wire must have pulses depending on speed

try reading this topic with google translation http://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showtopi...dpost&p=2011010
Dick Put
Can not read all.
But where is the position of the sensor by the 1.4?
Also on the back?
Can I remove the sensor from the above side or from the bottom from the engine.
Car must be put on a bridge?

Thanks for so far.

Dick
torquemada
VSS(vehicle speed sensor) is 250 just check the pictures.
Dick Put
Thanks so far.
I can find it now.
Bladerunnercro
Do you have picture for three cilindra engine where is position of speed sensor.2018 model
Thank you I advance
torquemada
In the new Logan II/Sandero II TCe/dCI/SCe there is no VSS(vehicle speed sensor), the ABS delivers this information via CAN
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.