Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: After market cruise control for Logan MCV?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
RHodgett
Hi everyone, I have a 2017 Dacia Logan MCV without cruise control and I would like to retrofit it. I'm in the UK but will be travelling through Europe to Bulgaria next month so could get it fitted in a different country.

There are a few systems sold in the UK but they are very expensive. Any ideas of systems I could buy online and fit myself or places I could get it fitted between UK and Bulgaria (Inc Romania).

Thanks!
Adr14n
Hi mate!

We have people on this forum that do this kind of stuff! I will try to bring it to their attention.

Stay tuned.
RHodgett
QUOTE(Adr14n @ 11 Nov 2018, 11:49)
Hi mate!

We have people on this forum that do this kind of stuff! I will try to bring it to their attention.

Stay tuned.

Many thanks!
torquemada
Actually you have a Dacia MCV II ph2(phase 2) which already has CCSL(Cruise Control/ Speed Limiter) it just needs aditional hardware - no need for aftermarket CCSL kits.

Engine type?
RHodgett
QUOTE(torquemada @ 12 Nov 2018, 00:43)
Actually you have a Dacia MCV II ph2(phase 2) which already has CCSL(Cruise Control/ Speed Limiter) it just needs aditional hardware - no need for aftermarket CCSL kits.

Engine type?

That sounds promising! smile.gif

It's a 1.0 petrol (998 cc).
torquemada
1.0 SCe, 999cm3, B4D401
RHodgett
QUOTE(torquemada @ 14 Nov 2018, 14:47)
1.0 SCe, 999cm3, B4D401

That's the one.
RHodgett
QUOTE(torquemada @ 14 Nov 2018, 14:47)
1.0 SCe, 999cm3, B4D401

Hi, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was waiting for the UK car registration people (DVLA) to send me my car documents (I had it converted to LPG). The version is actually 7SDMC5 998CC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.