Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: tunning for dashboard
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
dydycom
A small group of people in Romania started asking about top variants functions, as medium fuel consumption, instant fuel consumption, maximum distance to reach a petrol station , wich in preferance or ambiance variants are not available. For all interested there is a new topic in bursa section "Computer de bord Logan (inclusiv iluminare bord), cu pastrare nr. real de kilometri".

for short: we can offer as a diy solution the chip to be mounted inside so you can enjoy the top model features ( described) that we call dashboard computer
icatenej
Now I have couple of question.

- Is soldering operation require someone with really high electronics skills or it could be done by average person who worked with solder couple of times?
- Do I need some special soldering equipment (i.e. solder with vacuum pump suitable for SMD components)
- Is dissasembly and assembly proces complicated?
- Could you please post picture with wallet button assembly so we can see where is button exactly located.

thnx.

dydycom
OK,
-soldering proces is not very difficul, also i will put in the instruction manual the easy way to do it, you don't neet to be rocket scientist to do it.
-all you need is a basic soldering station ...thermoregulated..is the best..and some flux paste & solder wire
-you will need 2 torx screwdrivers 10 and 20 .no 20 is for board case plastics and the 10 torx is for electronic dashboard dissasembly&assembly..the procedure is also described in the manual
the wallet button is a simple push-button with metalic cover( like the one wich comes with car alarms used for reseting) mounted on de case underneith the drivewheel near the ignition key. It's function is to give you the posibility to acces the menu.

this is for ambiance and preferance users only . upper versions have this already.
AL
dydycom, I think your attitude is not fair regarding the forum.... you tried to use the forum for making money... please give us your adress in order to send you a bill for advertising services... it is not free!

P.S. in romanian: dydycom, daca te folosesti de forum pentru reclama in acest fel, vei primi o factura pentru asta!... era altceva sa spui doar ca se poate face prin montarea etc. ... dar ce faci tu e reclama pura si nu suntem dispusi sa ti-o gazduim gratis... puteai sa te limitezi la Bursa, fie si in engleza...insa sectiunile tehnice vor ramane tehnice si fara link-uri cu iz de reclama!!!
DiMaggio
itīs the romanian spirit
Codrin
No, it's private property and advertising is not free.
dydycom
would you be kind to point me to english bursa! no one said anything about clear backlights thread...this is a way of helping people! all the details here are on the posibility of how to mount(have) this future.i gave most of my knowledge on the forum trying to help...and never issued a bill for the forum, also never will, as long is basic knowhow.All over the internet the support threads are free of charge because of site advertisment..Is it differeny here?
Also all the comercials details i'll try to write it only in bursa or in private.
Good day to every one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.