Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Where to Buy a Logan in Spain?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
shauny333
Hi all. we move to live in spain in 6 months and as we have a pet dog we have to have a car when going onto the ferry.We want to buy a Logan 1.6 with aircon now in spain and then drive it back to uk and store it in our garage until time to go to live in spain for good.
What we need to know is this
Where in spain can we buy a logan?
Costs involved?
any email or websites of companies in spain that sell the logan cars?
A car dealer near alicante airport/costa blanca would be great?

regards

shaun and sue
eugenmanea
QUOTE(shauny333 @ 7 Feb 2006, 15:43)
Hi all. we move to live in spain in 6 months and as we have a pet dog we have to have a car when going onto the ferry.We want to buy a Logan 1.6 with aircon now in spain and then drive it back to uk and store it in our garage until time to go to live in spain for good.
What we need to know is this
Where in spain can we buy a logan?
Costs involved?
any email or websites of companies in spain that sell the logan cars?
A car dealer near alicante airport/costa blanca would be great?

regards

shaun and sue

Try here:
http://www.dacia-logan.com.es/es/DaciaSITe/home/index.html
auriest

Hello:
In Spain RENAULT dealer sell Dacia Logan. You can see www.dacia-logan.com.es but is in spanish. I have searched in this page for you and in Alicante Renault dealer which sell Dacia Logan is: Automoviles Gomis, s.a. Avd. Denia s/n (VISTAHERMOSA) Alicante Alicante 03015 telephone number. 965152510

I have bought a Logan myself and I have to wait 45 days for it after booked in advanced because car is made in Rumania. I hope this information help you, in this page you can see the price in Spain in euros but you have to pay taxes for take the car to UK. I think it could be better rent a car for the travel and buy the car after when you will stay living in Spain and avoid pay taxes in uk, and after this you have to pay more money for put a spanish plate in your car again because you canīt have a car with a foreign plate here, just for a months as a tourist but if you will be residents here you canīt do that.

Greetings.

Manuel
DiMaggio
Hi and welcome to the forum! Well, its actually very easy to buy a logan in Spain. If I remember well, about half of the renault dealers sell it. I am sure that if you go to a big reanault dealer you will find the car there.

Prices range from 7800 to 10300 Euros.
shauny333
Hello Manual

We have to drive to spain on ferry in a car,due to bringing our pet dog with us, so renting a car from UK to go to Spain is not possible.
You say if we bring spanish car back to UK we have to pay taxes? what taxes?
Would we have to pay these taxes if we come back for just 3-4 weeks or so,and say we are on holiday or something?

Can you find out for us what the cost of a logan 1.6cc engine is with aircon and cd player please manual?

shaun and sue

QUOTE(auriest @ 8 Feb 2006, 01:13)
Hello:
In Spain RENAULT  dealer sell Dacia Logan. You can see www.dacia-logan.com.es but is in spanish. I have searched in this page for you and in Alicante Renault dealer which sell Dacia Logan is: Automoviles Gomis, s.a. Avd. Denia s/n (VISTAHERMOSA) Alicante Alicante 03015 telephone number. 965152510

I have bought a Logan myself and I have to wait 45 days for it after booked in advanced because car is made in Rumania. I hope this information help you, in this page you can see the price in Spain in euros but you have to pay taxes for take the car to UK. I think it could be better rent a car for the travel and buy the car after when you will stay living in Spain and avoid pay taxes in uk, and after this you have to pay more money for put a spanish plate in your car again because you canīt have a car with a foreign plate here, just for a months as a tourist but if you will be residents here you canīt do that.

Greetings.

Manuel

Quike_19
Hello!
Te cost of logan 1.6mpi laureate is 9500€. The air conditioner 780€ and the radio-cd 4x15W 255€*. Total 10535€
If you want the metalic paint you must pay 255€ more.
(*) --> I think the price of this radio cd is expensive. You can buy in a car audio center/shop a better one with mp3 and 45W speakers cheaper than Dacia-Renault original.
Greetings.
auriest
Hello:
Do you have a residence here in Spain? If you have you can buy a car here and put in it Spanish plates and you can go out of Spain and come back without problems. If you donīt have an adress in Spain you have to take the car to UK and put British plates on it. You can see prices in www.dacia-logan.es

you do click in: precios

you tick on the options you prefer: Laureate 1.6 90 C.V. (horse power), 9.500 euros, aire acondicionado (Air conditioned) 780 euros, cd 255 euros= 10.535 euros and about 250 euros more for plates and taxes if you have a residence in Spain.

Greetings

Aurelio
My Berlina
shauny333
I don't understand something why would reanting a car to drvie to Spain not work?
shauny333
QUOTE(My Berlina @ 11 Feb 2006, 02:00)
shauny333
I don't understand something why would reanting a car to drvie to Spain not work?

How can we rent a car from the UK,then come to spain in it to live. I mean who would take it all the way back to the UK for us?
My Berlina
You don't have to drop your car off at the same location that you rented it at. wink.gif
Last year I rented a car in Munich, Germany and dropped it off in Rome, Italy.
AL
enter the rent-a-car companies sites and find the best option with "car relocation"... this means that you will get your car at point A and drop it at the and at point B.... the only one condition is that company operate in both places (countries, towns)

for example: HERTZ, EUROPCAR, BUDGET companies... usually they use: xxx.<name>.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.