Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dacia Logo on front bumper
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
bness
Does any one know how to mount Dacia logo on the front? I think I must put down hole front bumper but I dont know how. Any expiriance on romanian part of forum, any pictures, anithing will be helphull. Thanks.
ga!nusha
if you give us more details maybe we can help you..can you post a photoshop image on how you would like to look?
or you want to replace the original one?
bness
QUOTE(ga!nusha @ 18 Feb 2006, 21:15)
if you give us more details maybe we can help you..can you post a photoshop image on how you would like to look?
or you want to replace the original one?

I just want to replace the original one. I don't now how. I can just use glue to stik it to the front bumper, but I want to do this on proper way. So, does any one know how to unmount front bumper? blush.gif Please!
My Berlina
Masca Fata
There is some information in this topic that you might find useful, if you can read Romanian.
bness
QUOTE(My Berlina @ 18 Feb 2006, 23:21)
Masca Fata
There is some information in this topic that you might find useful, if you can read Romanian.

Thanx. Fotos from romanian topic will do. I can't read romanian, so fotos are enough.
mccoy
Tutorial... radmasa.gif
DenNy
QUOTE(mccoy @ 20 Feb 2006, 20:58)
Tutorial... radmasa.gif

rolleyes.gif
bness
QUOTE(mccoy @ 20 Feb 2006, 21:58)
Tutorial... radmasa.gif

Fair enogh! smile.gif The god one.
mccoy
Perhaps these might help… biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.