Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LOGAN party - meeting CZECH REPUBLIK
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
loganek from CZECH REPUBLIK
excl.gif
allow you invite on ours first common meeting. It will realize at the weekend 9. - 11. 6. 2006 on the premises camp styptic lake in Chomutove, ul. Tomáše ze Štítného. For easier orientation we are readied map and for image several photographs.
beer, women ( it's ) , tuning, grill ...... ...... :- )))))

http://www.autoklubdacia.cz/klub/1_sraz.htm
user posted image

excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif

http://dacialogan.unas.cz/FORUM/viewtopic.php?t=68

excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif
marksman
That's very nice, loganek. Didn't you have troubles with the police? Here in Romania there were some problems and since then the meetings are scarce or not existant. I dind't get to attend one sad.gif
ga!nusha
very nice!
but most of them are red sad.gif(
13nov
Nice! 19 logans and 1 solentza. Maybe next year I will be able to come too, to bring some blue in the picture.
Has anybody from outside Czech republic came?
Photo attached...
Boris
A nice photo!!!

I hope it was a nice meeting!!!!!!

Boris
martin245
I COULD ALSO HAVE A DACIA REUNION BUT I HAVE THE ONLY ONE SO I WOULD BE LONELY HAHA
STU
My Berlina
Nice photo.
mccoy
QUOTE(martin245 @ 14 Jun 2006, 22:55)
I COULD ALSO HAVE A DACIA REUNION BUT I HAVE THE ONLY ONE SO I WOULD BE LONELY HAHA
STU

So, heavy weigh of girls and drinks will tumble upon you aged shoulders.
Call for a help… radmasa.gif
eXtenSion
I can't believe my eyes! A "Logan party", abroad? Finally the automotive industry in Romania is making a come-back..or so I hope.

I'm sorry for those who have joined the owner's club and can not find all the support they need on this forum, due to the low number of Logan owners who post in the English section, but maybe this will improve in the years to come. Hopefully..

I also feel quite ashamed, because I can only guess the impression that this English Subforum and Dacia.ro has left on western users. But, we're a developing country.. unsure.gif

Anyway, great to see that things are starting to move along. rolleyes.gif

danmincea
maybe we understand finally why skoda went so far....
tirowiec
Great meeting, we in poland not have meeting Dacia Logan mad.gif

Police Car, in Poland!

user posted image
Boris
QUOTE(tirowiec @ 13 Feb 2007, 10:55)
Great meeting, we in poland not have meeting Dacia Logan  mad.gif

Try to organize one smile.gif
martin245
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...Flanguage_tools

have a look at this german site daciatreffen means REUNION blink.gif
Stu
ga!nusha
are you gonna go?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.