Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dacia Macedonia
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
Kiril
Hi guys

Does any one knows internet site of the local distributor or official site of the Dacia importer for Macedonia?
I tried everythign but except telephone numbers I can't get anything else... I'm not in Macedonia in this moment and I'm looking forward to buy Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi but I just can't make contact with the dealers... they are very big idiots if they don't have internet sites... that is Macedonian truth sad.gif

thanks
redlogan
QUOTE(Kiril @ 2 May 2006, 11:36)
Hi guys

Does any one knows internet site of the local distributor or official site of the Dacia importer for Macedonia?
I tried everythign but except telephone numbers I can't get anything else... I'm not in Macedonia in this moment and I'm looking forward to buy Dacia Logan 1.5 dCi but I just can't make contact with the dealers... they are very big idiots if they don't have internet sites... that is Macedonian truth sad.gif

thanks

The dealer for Macedonia is Hit Auto -Integra motors tel.+3892 2 700-799 no info no web nothing,just call them,have a nice ride mith your new LGN cool.gif
Kiril
thanks very much for the information...

How is the situation with the Logan in Macedonia, does people buy this car?
strainu
You cand try this email: dean.jadrovski@renault.com.mk. I found the info here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.