Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: wheel bolts
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
redlogan
Hi my friends,all the best to all dacia owners,i have a question to you all,is there any expirience for steel rims 15 " for logan laureate and the dimenzions of locking belts/ nuts for it (if its possible and the best manufacturer).
I asked mu dealer they didnt know anything about it.
Another issue is that i noticed a E2 mark on the version Laureate 1,4 mpi.What does it mean,any special version or depending of country???
Best regards.

sad.gif cool.gif
isaare
QUOTE(redlogan @ 4 May 2006, 11:53)
Hi my friends,all the best to all dacia owners,i have a  question to you all,is there any expirience for steel rims  15 " for logan laureate and the dimenzions of locking  belts/ nuts for it  (if its possible and the best manufacturer).
I asked mu dealer they didnt know anything about it.
Another issue is that i noticed a E2 mark on the version Laureate 1,4 mpi.What does it mean,any special version or depending of country???
Best regards.

sad.gif  cool.gif

Where did you see that "E2" mark?
redlogan
QUOTE(isaare @ 4 May 2006, 13:15)
Where did you see that "E2" mark?

On the bottom of the right door between other info about the car type,version engine number e.t.c
klaus
Anyway, E2 is an equipment level mark
DiMaggio
redlogan, where are you from?
redlogan
QUOTE(DiMaggio @ 4 May 2006, 14:01)
redlogan, where are you from?

thank you for your replies,Im from Macedonia,small beautifull country on the Balkans,I noticed that you are from Spain,I ve been there several times last year, also a Barcelona fan. smile.gif
DiMaggio
Off-topic

QUOTE(redlogan @ 4 May 2006, 14:26)
thank you for your replies,Im from Macedonia,small beautifull country on the Balkans,I noticed that you are from Spain,I ve been there several times  last year, also a Barcelona fan. smile.gif

Indeed Macedonia is a beautiful country, i´ve been there a couple of years ago, but just transiting.

Actually i´m Romanian. I study and have a small business here in Spain. PS: My apartament is right in front of the Barca stadium. If you are a FCB fan I made some pictures last week during the semifinals of the champions league. I put them on another forum, on the last page (20). this is the link: http://www.autoshow.ro/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8624&page=20

Back to Logans, here in BCN i see EVERY day at least 5 different ones. They are using a very agressive advertising strategy, on TV, media, and press.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.