Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wishing for a Logan
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Inkel
Hi friends! That's my first post, so let me introduce me. I'm Inkel from Sevilla (Spain) and I need to buy a car because my work, but I don't have to much money, so I think Logan is a good alternative.

I will have to drive for a lots of kms so I'll probably buy the diesel engine. Then I love to hear opinions from Logan's users, specially from diesel model ones. Noises? Vibrations? fuel-average-cost? electric problems?...

I really hope to buy my Logan in a few months. Thank a lot just for read this post.

See you.
sorin_f39
"The cars are not like in revues!" - my opinion

Logan it's a good car and, most important, it's "made by Renault". It's the car who offers a very good report quality / price. But, remember, who has some extra money buys other car, maybe a real Renault, not a car "made by Renault".
Logan is OK; the Diesel variant is recommended if you drive many kilometres and the consumption is also very good: arround 5 litre/100km. The engine, if you read the papers, seems to offer not enough horse power, only 65 HP, but in fact it is very vivacious because it is gifted with a turbine.
My advise is: go to the dealer and buy a Dacia Logan 1.5 dCI. I don't know what is the price of the car in your country, but if you have the possibility, try to buy the full option variant. In Romania is almost 10.000 euro.

Let me know about your choice!
Inkel
In Spain the full equipe diesel Logan costs around 12.500 €, including (air conditioning, rims, radio-cd, metallized painting...

I just want air and paint, so i should just pay around 12000 €, I will buy the radio-cd-mp3 on my own.

I really hope to buy this car in a few months.

Thanks for your reply.
LoggyVen
Hola,

Comprate el diesel de mayor gama con confianza es buen coche comodo y bien ensamblado, lo vais a disfrutar.

Saludos

Hi,

Buy the diesel one full package with confidence, is a good car confortable and well build, your are going to enjoy it.

Best regards
My Berlina
QUOTE(Inkel @ 11 May 2006, 12:24)
I just want air and paint, so i should just pay around 12000 €, I will buy the radio-cd-mp3 on my own.

The Diesel version should be a good choice for long trips.
Logan is definetly a good car to consider when shopping for cars in this price range.
sorin_f39
QUOTE(Inkel @ 11 May 2006, 19:24)
In Spain the full equipe diesel Logan costs around 12.500 €, including (air conditioning, rims, radio-cd, metallized painting...

I really hope to buy this car in a few months.

Thanks for your reply.

It's something what I don't understand. Here, in Romania, we do not have many possibilities to "make" the car exactly how we want to. For example, if I buy a Logan, I can not choose to equipe the car with A/C and/or ABS and/ Radio CD etc. The car have a standard equipage which give, in fact, the name of the model: Ambition, Laureate etc. So, I can't tell them that I want to buy a Logan without Radio CD (for example) because I want to put my own Radio CD; the car come with this equipment as a standard one and if I want to change it, I am forced to do it in an authorized service, otherwise I loose the warranty. You wrote above that you want to put your own Radio CD. My question is: in Spain, do you have the possibility to "make" the car as you wish (to refuse the Radio CD because you want to put your own one and thus the price of the car will be a little bit)?

Off topic: If the car is so expensive (12.000 euro), why don't you make a little efort to buy a Citroen C4 1.6 HDI (the price of the car in Romania is 15.000 euro) or a Peugeot 206 HDI, Renault Megane dCI, Fiat Stilo JTD etc?
Inkel
In Spain there three alternatives to logan: Basic, Ambiance and Laureate.

The best one is the Laureate version, which includes: ABS, electric pack (electric-front-windows, remote control to open the doors, computer), front-fog-lights, and slow steering (Sorry I don't know enough vocabulary to express this). Besides you can add, if you want to, air conditioning, radio-cd, metallized paint, rims...

So, in Spain, any Logan has radio-cd or air or rims or metallized if you don't want to pay for it. So many people decide not to add radio-cd and buy one in their one. It will be cheaper and with mp3, and no problems with the warranty, because you don't remove the original radio-cd because you don't buy it.

If you want to check it, in Spanish of course, click here: http://www.dacia-logan.com.es/es/DaciaSITe...ices/index.html .

You think a Dacia is expensive in Spain, but everything here is more expensive. For example, I asked for a new Clio price. The basic version, also 1.5 dci, just with air, paint and fog-lights, it costs 16.000!! Just imagine a Megane!! for sure more than 18000!!

Bye and thanks. Keep in contac
prody
OMG man, your country hates you! tongue.gif
I really dont understand why the prices are so high in Spain!
The CD player option is a very cool one beacause the original radio cd of the car is a poor one.
Touho
Hi all!
I have bought a Dacia Logan Base 1.4 75 CV and it cost to me 7881.62e with all taxes and expenses included. Of course I had to add 280e for the metalic paint, but I could not choose because I would have had to wait lots of months to get it and the metalic one was the only one avaiable.
So 7881.62 for a car who spends 5.8 liters per 100 km at about 90-100 km/h (I drive in all kind of situations including motorways and villages), and in addition it works great, do you think you need to buy a diesel version?
Do you think you will save a lot of money by buying a diesel version?
My car is spending less benzine than my old renault 19 1.9 diesel 64 CV.
See you!
Inkel
I've got some figures, and I calculated that a diesel engine, with the Spanish prices, starts to be profitable when you drive more than 80.000 kms. And I think I will reach this amount with my job.

Thanks for your comments
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.