Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: GO CROATIA!
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
Boris
So far seven victories in a row.

Now we can lose from every team that's left in the competition, but we can also beat everyone.

I just love the team because they are having fun smile.gif and they are good friends (at least they sound like that).

Best of luck to them and smile.gif
mcv_rulez
Yeah, GO CROATIA...
I wish them luck, but seems that they don't need it...
Boris
Well you alway need a bit of luck smile.gif

Tonight we play against France, hope we will beat them. They are good, at this moment I think we are better but you can always have a bad game.

BTW the photo of the flag was taken in Ston this summer

LATER EDIT:

What a hard game, so far a game of defense on both sides.
My Berlina
Sorry for the slight off-topic, but do Handball and Volleyball have similar rules and gameplay?
mcv_rulez
No, handball is game where you have two goals, and it's very similar to football, but it's played with hands. And volleyball is game, where you have a net in middle of a playground. I think that there's no similarity in between those two games (I mean handball and volleyball)...
Boris
Well we lost, still think that we are a better team at this moment, but you can always lose from someone.

There was a lot of very rough play, a lot.

My Berlina:

The only thing common between handball and volleyball is the ball.
martin245
Do you know five aside football (hands in Pockets) radmasa.gif
Stu
Boris dont worry about losing ....It is participating that counts rolleyes.gif
Stu
My Berlina
QUOTE(mcv_rulez @ 31 Jan 2007, 02:31)
No, handball is game where you have two goals, and it's very similar to football, but it's played with hands.

Ok, I see.
I did a little research of my own and I understand now.
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 31 Jan 2007, 18:14)
Boris dont worry about losing ....It is participating that counts  rolleyes.gif
Stu

Yes but we could have been the world champions again. We lost to France in the knock out part of the championship in a very peculiar game. The referees tolerated very rough play on the French side and we did not play as good as we can, the two things combined lead to a defeat.

We have beat Spain (the current wold champions) twice in this competition, and lost to France that's the current European champion.

Is harder to be a European champion than a world champion because all the best teams are European.

All in all we should have played better in that game, and our play decided the game, but the referees maybe helped a bit with a couple of strange decisions.

Well Croatia is still one of the best, if not the best team in the world so we will get them next time smile.gif

Croatian Team
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.