Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The cigarete lighter outlet
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
Boris
I have a question regarding the outlet.

The lighter works OK, but if I try to plug in any other type of device (i.e. my mobile phone charger or a mobile phone hands free device) they are not working like there's no power supply.

Does anybody have similar problems?
AL
try to push harder the plug... !!!

I used with success the outlet for PDA/GPS charger or car-refrigerator... if the fuse is ok, it works...
Lostboy
and roll the key untill the dashbord lights are turned on (you don't have to turn on the engine). you have to have the key into the ignition if you want to recharge your phone, PDA or anything else...
Boris
@AL: OK, I'll try to push it in harder. The fuse is OK because the lighter is working.

@Lostboy: The car was running and the charger still does not work. That's the second device so far that's not working.
Lostboy
The car was running and the charger still does not work. That's the second device so far that's not working
try another device that works from the lighter outlet! A neon light tube, a vacuum cleaner, or anything else that you know for sure it works and that needs the lighter outlet to have energy!
If even this doesn't work, go to the dealer that you bought tha car from!
Good luck!
Boris
I've pushed the charger in a bit harder 5-6 times and now it's working. Don't know what happened but it's working, it's some sort of a contact problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.