Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Instruction Manual as pdf- File ?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
paykan
Hi there again !

My Logan new collection is still the best ca I ever had ;-)

I would like to know, if there is the possibility to get a Logen Instruction Manual, like it is delivert with the car, but as a pdf- file.

Does anybody know ? The German Dacia Hotline dont like to help me there in any way.

So I hope for you.

Thanks

Paykan
martin245
I have checked all over the web and there is no such thing pity as it is nice to read it on the PC
Stu
RichardT
If you want you can send the paper version to me so i can make a PDF-version from it.

But: I probably have to separate the pages so I can scan them.

You could leave me a message at: info@dacia-loagn-mcv.org

RichardT
martin245
Why do you need mine ???? us your own!
Stu
RichardT
Hey Stu, I meant the manual from Paykan because he asked for a digital version.

And for your information Stu:
I WILL use mine as soon as I have my MCV and put the information in PDF-format on my site but there is a chance that I have to wait till January 2008 because the MCV is sold out in the Netherlands!! wacko.gif
(I should receive the MCV the last week of June / first week of July but the dealer cannot promise me that it really is going to happen).

Greetings, Richard

www.dacia-logan-mcv.org

martin245
I think dacia should provide one
just about all firms now use pdf
stu
paykan
No, Dacia donīt provide one (at lesat not for me).
German Dacia dont do anything, and after mailing to "vocea clientului" they toled me they donīt have one I should ask in Germany...

Paykan
marksman
Dacia does not offer the manual as pdf files. However you might try to search for it out there in the big Internet world.
paykan
Hi Stu ! Check this : http://www.ifctest.com/LOGAN/Pdf/LOGAN%20Q...rt%20Manual.pdf

It is a short manual in Englich for the RHD- Logan in India !

After all I found at least this manual...

Greetings

paykan
martin245
Hey thank Mate biggrin.gif I have downloaded it blush.gif its no good though dry.gif but thanks all the same tongue.gif
Stu
Pall
Hi Paykan,
I might be able to help you...I have pdf complete manual ( on romanian...which I dont understand ) and altough I payed for it, I am willing to send it to you. Problem is size ( over 1500 pages ) so this is what we are going to do:
Give me your Email and I ll send you peaces(4x10Mb) of ziped manual. Just stick them together ( in commander ) and good luck.

If you still need it and want them
paykan
Thanks a lot, but I ment just the instruction manual you get with the car...

Paykan
martin245
Hey Pall
Where do you live ?
Stu
sabor
hi,
here u can find some manuals in english(Anglicky), russian, czech, romanian language
http://logan.hantronix.net/page4.php
martin245
S U P E R !!!!!1
THANKS MATE
Stu
Pall
1. for Paykan: not at all, any time
2. for Stu: Belgrade, Serbia
3. for all: nice reading your posts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.