Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Bild
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
beard
Anyone read the article in the AutoBild what aload of Rubbish are they scared or what.
I've only had my DACIA LOGAN for 6 weeks but am well pleased with it.
True a few more safety features would'nt be a bad thing but who needs them we Brits might not pay as much for a license but we are better more polite drivers. a bit of common courtesy on the roads and there wouldnt be so many accidents would there!!!.
anyway about that article the more safety features a car has the more they think that the car is accident proof. PORSCHES' crash and go up in flames but according to the GERMAN CAR INDUSTRY they are safer than a LOGAN what's the thinking behind that then.
VOLKSWAGEN the peoples €16000+ car

NO CONTEST then is there.
martin245
10 years ago the logan would have recieved a 5 star rating mad.gif
Today because it doesnt have Esp it is Scorned upon radmasa.gif
Like you say Beard it is the driver who makes the vehicle
not the knick knacks
I am pleased you are enjoying your new Dacia mate
I myself am a bit worried about when I return to the UK next year that I dont have a Service garage because Dacia is NOT in the uk
I e-mailed Renault and recieved a answer to the effect of No we will not be able to service you Dacia Logan blink.gif
Ah well nice to see you on here
Stu
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 9 May 2007, 16:42)
No we will not be able to service you Dacia Logan  blink.gif

Strange and not very professional!
minny
From what I know Dacia will enter in the UK market late this year or in the early of next year. So be patient Stu, everything will be OK until your return smile.gif

LE:

Renault is bringing the second generation of its cut-price Dacia Logan to the UK, and will have the first cars in Renault showrooms by the end of next year.

The Logan, to be sold in the UK under the Dacia brand, is to get a more stylish hatchback body. Renault is still deciding which models and specification to take, so price and marketing strategy are still under review.

Renault wants to avoid damaging sales of its other low-priced models — Modus, Clio and (soon) Twingo — so the ultra-cheap versions sold in Eastern Europe may not be sold here.
g100sic
A key to understanding scoring system in German car magazines:

- If it is a German car, take 20% off of its scoring;
- If it's not, add 10% to the score!
radmasa.gif

I'm surprised how Beard, probably already having a beard, didn't dig that quite yet... biggrin.gif radmasa.gif
Uri
No we will not be able to service you Dacia Logan

In Estonia, the answer to my question was (there was a chance I had to move to Portugal for some time, and there was no Dacias in Portugal back then), "What the hell, every Renault shop that can service a Clio can service a Logan. The question is if they want to."
Marty
QUOTE(martin245 @ 9 May 2007, 17:42)
I e-mailed Renault and recieved a answer to the effect of No we will not be able to service you Dacia Logan  blink.gif

Strange! I've heard on radio few days ago that Dacia will go for UK market.

L.E.: Check this out (I'm in a bit of hurry at this very moment so I kindly ask one of the other romanian forumists to translate the article in english)
martin245
QUOTE(Uri @ 12 May 2007, 19:16)
In Estonia, the answer to my question was (there was a chance I had to move to Portugal for some time, and there was no Dacias in Portugal back then), "What the hell, every Renault shop that can service a Clio can service a Logan. The question is if they want to."

Yes they can service them ok But will they honour the Garantie ??? blink.gif
stu
Marty
Translation:

Logan in UK

Logan is scheduled to reach the british market also, most likely at the end of 2008.
Is not sure which body types will be available, but, some analysts say that the hatchback and the break seem to be the perfect candidates. Despite this, it's almost sure that the brits will get only the upper (well equiped) versions.
For the beginig, Logan will be available at Renault dealers, which are about 200 around the island.
tatabobu
QUOTE(minny @ 10 May 2007, 15:11)
From what I know Dacia will enter in the UK market...

Correction: "will re-enter" biggrin.gif
martin245
Thanks for all your work Lads
Lets just hope it works out ok for me
Stu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.