Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: warning sign safety belt ?
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
daciafreak
Here in the Netherlands people came to the conclusion that their warningsign for not using the safetybelt is not working at all. The manual says that it depends on the country, type of car and options in the car. Does any-one of you have a working warning-sign??

Best regards, daciafreak
marksman
There's no LED soldered in place for that sign.
driverx
And also no wirings and no sensors.
martin245
if i dont have my seat belt on then I KNOW IT!!!!
I dont need a light to tell me duhhh
ITS LIKE I DONT NEED TELLING TO WIPE MY ARSE AFTER CRAPPING
Stu
daciafreak
Stu, you are right. It should be a natural behaviour for people to use the saftybelts. But the thing is that Dacia is suggesting that the warningsign could work depending on what car you have and in what country you bought it. But until now nobody could confirm a working warningsign. And that is strange isnt it?? I expected that in some countrys or some kind of cartypes this sign should work, but now I assume its just a fake offer from Dacia....
Daciafreak
martin245
Yes it is a fake !!
I now have my New Logan which I exchanged for my old one ( also New) because the germans sold me one with a euro 3 motor and not euro 4
I expect they thought haha here is a Brit lets get rid of the old stock on him
BUT the one tip window switch is no longer a part so I must press the button to get the window down ..Now that is petty just saving a few pennys ...or with all the cars that are being sold it could amount to a lot
cu
Stu
Keka
I think that whole dashobard was taken from Clio or some other model, and that belt light was inherited with whole dashboard.......Mine has sign for heaters for diesel, and when I bought mine LGN there was no even talking abot diesel.

On the other side, that little stupid belt light gives additional 1 or 2 points in crashtest scoring, so if they equip it together with side air-bags......4 stars on euroncap is possible (the other day dodge caliber got 4 stars) biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.