Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: India
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
martin245
I have tried to get some Indian interest on our forum so lets see if our Indian friends find us
Stu

Here is the site address
http://www.gii.in/forums/cars-suvs/417-mah...n.html#post7776
wolfin
yes, good intention, but they banned you ohmy.gif

you shoud not post atashments blink.gif
martin245
I know they are a bunch of idiots !! why the hell cant I put a link to this site ?? thats all it was and a photo of a Eu Logan
paaaa
Stu
wolfin
idiots , yes y know .

you see....., you should love this forum.
martin245
They have let me post the photo now and they have put a link to this forum so lets see
Stu
ashutosh
Not all Indians are idiots though! smile.gif Some forums do not like external links! So that's normal.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ashutosh, live in Noida, India. I own a Logan 1.4 MPI and just joined this forum and posted a thread in the English corner as well. Please do take a look at the pics I've posted and feel free to ask/comment.

regards,
Ashutosh
martin245
Hi Ashutosh
I take the blame for the "Idiot" comment I just hate it when Forums are ruined with to many rules gun3.gif !! This forum is OK it is a fun loving and also informative forum Welcome and enjoy sharing and learning from and with us
Stu
ashutosh
No issues at all Martin! Am trying to go through all the threads in the english section. Many are informative. Will keep contributing, asking for suggestions, putting questions in the future smile.gif.
Ashutosh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.