Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Push Button Boot / Trunk Release Trick
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > Dacia Logan English Corner
ezee
I have taken this matter to this new thread.

Two versions has been suggested, till now are:

German: http://www.1ro.de/dacia/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3177#3177

Romanian: http://www.daciaclub.ro/https://www.daciaclub.ro/index.php?showtopic=7870

But It would be great if someone can translate procedure to English, as web translators are not able to translate these pages. excl.gif
ezee
I come to know that now company is offering boot release fitment at the cost of INR2000.

I will go and fix this and will let you know guys, how they do that.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Indian logan has an extra switch near to handbreak, just above lock switch for rear power window switches. They will use that one only. I will post pics once done.
ezee
Got boot release kit fitted through company it self in a very reasonable price of only INR 500 (discounted for customers). Its a normal boot release kit we have been dicussing here with a different mode of fittings attached.

It has a warranty of 2 years as well.
martin245
Super
Get a photo of it on the forum we may get some ideas from it
Stu
stojakovicv
QUOTE(ezee @ 23 Jan 2008, 09:48)
Got boot release kit fitted through company it self in a very reasonable price of only INR 500 (discounted for customers). Its a normal boot release kit we have been dicussing here with a different mode of fittings attached.

It has a warranty of 2 years as well.

whre are pictures for new ideas cool.gif ?
Anjeevgeorge
ezee,

I am in Pune, India and requesting the service centre for the boot release for last one year. Till today I didnt get anything.

In my experience service for Mahindra Logan is the worst, but the car is good. Finished all the three free services but never got the car washed after servicing. When I asked about the same, they told that they dont have the facility.

Anjeev
martin245
Now this is a subject Wash the car after a service I have NEVER had my car washed by renault and that is with Two Twingos and one Dacia
and what is this ????? 3 FREE services hey you guys are doing well.We do not get ANY free servicing
Stu
Boris
QUOTE(martin245 @ 12 Jun 2008, 16:23)
Now this is a subject Wash the car after a service I have NEVER had my car washed by renault and that is with Two Twingos and one Dacia
and what is this ????? 3 FREE services hey you guys are doing well.We do not get ANY free servicing
Stu

biggrin.gif

I understand what you are saying, but maybe it's a thing that is expected in India.

To me and you it may sound funny, but for "Anjeevgeorge" it may be a normal thing to expect from a service.
ezee
Washing car is a part of servicing here in India. Anjeev I would suggest you to please call Mahindra Customer care number and report your experience, they listen to each n every complaint.
heinz57g
well, it was and is not always so, but the last three services i had (RENAULT in albania, DACIA in macedonia and
hungary) also returned the car nicely cleaned, the ones in albania actually beyond believe, inside and out, better
than new. no extra charges in any of those cases.

sorry for you out there in the real world - heinz
ezee
Finally I took some pictures of boot opener, its little bit different (only mounting panel) from what you guys have.

That panel makes rattling noise, and I am planning to change that, using thick foam based adhesive tape to stop noise.

details can be found here as well.

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.