Full Version: Favorite Beer
DaciaClub - Forum Dacia > English Corner > General Discussion
mcv_rulez
cheers.gif

My favorite is Tuborg Green

The fun starts here...

biggrin.gif cool.gif
Boris
Just tried a beer from a Belgian monastery the other day. Fantastic! I forgot the name, next time I'm in that store I Bought it I will look it up and post it.
maryus_83
Stella Artois (N/A)
RainHawk
QUOTE(Boris @ 27 Dec 2007, 12:28)
Just tried a beer from a Belgian monastery the other day. Fantastic! I forgot  the name, next time I'm in that store I Bought it I will look it up and post it.

That beer it think is Leffe. smile.gif It's called "Abbey Beer". You can read more about the history of this beer on wikipedia.org website. Very interesting article.
Boris
QUOTE(RainHawk @ 27 Dec 2007, 14:03)
That beer it think is Leffe. smile.gif  It's called "Abbey Beer". You can read more about the history of this beer on wikipedia.org website. Very interesting article.

No it's not Leffe. Never heard of it before, can't remember the name, but if I go to the store I'll post the name here.
Supapa_jR
Heil to Corona Extra...
Alexu7
Stejar ! icon_mrgreen.gif

[attachmentid=1627425315]
mecanicul_martian
My favorite beer is URSUS. Few years ago, I received a present from them, and since then I stayed with the brand. Moreover, the company is keeping me update with information regarding special offers. Unlike other beer companies, URSUS keeps me close to the brand. Above all, URSUS has the greatest taste ever tryed.
semit
salitos wub.gif
Twingoman
I'll drink whatever is available! biggrin.gif

However, the best beer I've had is Diekirch from Luxembourg.
AR-18-MOS
Heineken for ever!
Dorubarg
Tuborg for daily use and Peroni for special ocasions
adipo
Swarzen Swaben!
cheers.gif

Or any other black beer...
Como
Salitos
tabek
Zywiec from Poland! blush.gif rolleyes.gif
deconectat
Carlsberg.
Where can you find Salitos? I've never tried it and I'm curious.
sorin_f39
Can I vote all?

My favourite beer is Peroni. But generally, any good beer is OK for me.
The most important thing is that it doesn't miss when I need it.
martin245
GUINESS
Boris
Went to the store today, bought my self 2 of these biggrin.gif

Tripel Karmeliet

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/202/656/

Love it! Very spicy!
daciafan
Bavaria
Stefan
Beck's in the summer time and Tuborg during the winter. Don't ask me why this choice.. they just taste better like that.
bogdan_dsn
for daily use Timisoreana or Ursus and for special ocasions Corona, Hoffegarten, but 3 days ago i tasted Bavaria and i liked it; has a good taste. You should try it too.
sckhreech
Bergenbier
Merced
[attachmentid=1627433559]
gogosaru19
Beehehehehecks biggrin.gif 111.gif alcoholic.gif
Charlton
QUOTE(martin245 @ 20 Jan 2008, 11:46)
GUINESS

...whith WHISKY wub.gif 38.gif
mccoy
Jelen ( Deer ),
of course with lemon happy.gif
laurentiupopa79
Bundaberg, ginger beer.

Bere nonalcoolica, in Romania catalogata ca "bautura nealcoolica" si nu ca "bere. Procesul nu implica alcoolul, deoarece fermentatia e bazata pe drojdie. Merge si la volan icon_mrgreen.gif
J o h n n y
QUOTE(AL @ 25 Oct 2006, 09:51)
All subjects are allowed in this section, exept technical ones about Dacia models and traveling... for these you have dedicated sections/sub-forums.

PS. For Romanian speakers: You are NOT allowed to use romanian language in this section.

ONLY, english please in this section, it's english corner......
M.C.
WARSTEINER,followed by DAB.German beer rules!
LuluMOB
A cold one.
In fact, more.
ONoapte
I'm an ignorant, all beers (decent beers) taste the same to me biggrin.gif (except salitos, flavoured beer and such...)
mihaimmm
I like Tuborg, but its hard to find these days. Anyhow i like other beers to.
Unfortunatly i am trying to take a "bear pause", because i got a little fat biggrin.gif, and i think that cutting from beer and making more sport will help smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.